RedAwning makes Inc. 5000 List of Nation’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies
Also selected for San Francisco Business Times List of Fastest-Growing Private Companies for Second Year in a Row.
EMERYVILLE, CA –August 28, 2018– RedAwning, the largest global branded network for vacation property rentals, today announced that it has been recognized on the 2018 Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in America. In addition, RedAwning today announced that it has been selected to the San Francisco Business Times list of fastest growing private companies in the Bay Area for the second year in a row.
RedAwning’s fast-growing model is aimed at helping property managers and homeowners leverage an extensive, global distribution network with 24/7 reservations and guest support, along with a powerful suite of expanded marketing services to increase direct bookings and online visibility, and smart technology to enhance the guest experience. RedAwning’s global network of online travel agents includes Booking.com, Expedia, HomeAway/VRBO, FlipKey/TripAdvisor and many more channels, including metasearch engines, e-commerce sites, Choice Hotel Loyalty Club members, and RedAwning’s own proprietary channels, RedAwning.com, PerfectPlaces.com, VaycayHero.com, and TravelProRentals.com, a platform designed especially for use by travel professionals.
“RedAwning continues to pave a new path for marketing and distribution for alternative accommodations and with so many exciting opportunities, we look forward to continued growth,” said RedAwning Group CEO, Tim Choate. “We are honored to have made the Inc. 5000 list this year, and the San Francisco list again, and look forward to exploring the many more untapped possibilities in this space.”
This year RedAwning announced the RedAwning Smart Concierge,™ a new Amazon and Alexa for Hospitality integration for Echo devices as part of developing The Vacation Rental Home of the Future. It also recently embarked on a Google-integrated project, Digital Match™ that will make it easier for managers of vacation rentals to buy and manage Google Ads to drive more traffic, and it rolled out Smart Websites and a Smart Portal and App to help managers and owners manage their bookings and revenue more efficiently. In April 2018 it acquired Blizzard Internet Marketing and is poised to announce another significant acquisition later this week.
RedAwning Group’s full-service distribution, reservations and marketing solution for owners and property managers include:
- Complete marketing, connectivity and reservations handling across the largest travel distribution network in the industry, including every major travel website
- Exclusive or unique distribution through a growing network of owned websites and uniquely connected marketing partners
- 24/7 pre-and post-stay guest support including phone, email, chat, and text
- Complete internet marketing services including SEO, SEM, social media, email marketing, and a new Smart Match marketing program and customized technology integration solutions being developed for property managers to connect to and optimize Google Ads
- Website development including free simplified Smart Websites, and complete custom website development via its Blizzard Internet Marketing Division
- A free web management portal and mobile app for property management
- A free guest mobile app for vacation rental booking and reservation management
- A new Smart Concierge™ in-home automation solution built with Amazon’s Alexa for Hospitality to enable a front desk and concierge solution for guests within each participating property
Past honorees for the Inc 5000 list include Zappos, Microsoft, GoPro, and Clif Bar while the class of 2018 includes Peloton, Brooklinen, HomeChef and PopSockets.
Visit the RedAwning Group website for more information at www.redawninggroup.com
Browse and book over 100,000 properties at www.redawning.com
About RedAwning Group
RedAwning Group has been a leading innovator in the vacation rental industry since 2010, with a mission to redefine the customer journey for guests, hosts and managers and to drive new approaches that make the booking and staying experience more consistent, easier, safer and better for all.
RedAwning Group presents the world’s largest collection of vacation properties to the largest alternative accommodations marketing network, and includes a comprehensive layer of services and support with every stay. With over 100,000 unique properties in over 10,000 destinations, all instantly bookable with a common set of terms and services, the RedAwning Collection simplifies vacation rental travel for guests and property managers alike. The RedAwning Network then distributes those properties as the largest single U.S. supplier to every major travel website, including Booking.com, Expedia, HomeAway/VRBO, TripAdvisor, and Airbnb. RedAwning also operates a number of exclusive vacation property booking websites, including Perfect Places, VaycayHero, TravelPro Rentals, and RedAwning.com, and powers many more.
The company is rapidly growing and backed by Silversmith Capital Partners.