RedAwning Launches Google Hotel Ads for Multi-Unit Properties
And Revamps Its Multi-Unit Management Platforms
Hotel, Resorts and Boutique Hotel Clients Expected to see Significant Lift in Exposure and Performance
EMERYVILLE, CA –(December 20, 2018) — RedAwning.com, the world’s largest network of vacation properties, today announced that it has completely revamped its room-type functionality for displaying multi-unit properties on major online travel websites and is now live with Google Hotel Ads for multi-unit properties. Clients integrated with Synxis, TravelClick and many other integrations can link to RedAwning for access to every major online travel and accommodations website and benefit from increased functionality for unit display and reservation management, as well as increased exposure from RedAwning’s Google Hotel Ads integration. RedAwning includes Google Hotel Ads to qualified clients without additional charge.
“I am excited to see the results from this intersection of RedAwning technology and reservations solutions with Google advertising,” said Tim Choate, RedAwning Founder and CEO. “The RedAwning Group recently announced that our same-store growth for Q3 was twice the industry average quoted by Phocuswright, and this functionality along with our Complete Solution, which includes RedAwning-paid and RedAwning-managed Google Hotel advertising, is expected to turbo-boost business for our hotel, boutique hotel and resort clients.”
RedAwning’s Complete Solution is the most robust and broadest property marketing solution available in the industry today for property owners and managers and includes:
- Comprehensive marketing and reservation processing across the world’s largest network of travel partners and exclusive websites
- Complete payment processing including declined credit card and chargeback management
- 24/7 guest support and check-in instruction automation
- Instant, one button contact with guests via a free mobile app for managers
- A free Smart Website with 100% digital ad spend paid for and managed by RedAwning for maximum advertising impact
- Live integration with Google Hotel Ads for multi-unit properties
- A complete suite of additional digital marketing services, including search engine optimization, email and social media marketing
- Revenue management for smarter rates, more bookings and market share
RedAwning Group also offers a pay per performance Deluxe Website solution to drive direct bookings and increase conversions with perks like:
- No upfront costs to build
- No website maintenance or retainer fees, which can cost upwards of $250 per hour
- Continual upgrades and enhancements included
- Search Engine Optimization included so your site is easily and organically discovered
- PPC Management included to drive traffic to your new website
FInd out more about the Complete Solution and other RedAwning marketing solutions at www.redawninggroup.com.
RedAwning is the world’s largest branded collection of vacation properties offering a comprehensive layer of solutions and support with every stay, including 24/7 guest and property manager support services, complete marketing, distribution, and reservations management solutions, digital solutions incorporating Google-integrated ads, and a full range of additional technology and service innovations. With over 140,000 unique properties in over 10,000 destinations, RedAwning has served over 550,000 travelers to date and continues to expand on being the broadest single point of access to the largest network in the world for alternative lodging. RedAwning is the leading supplier of vacation rentals to every major online travel booking website including Booking.com, Expedia, HomeAway/VRBO, Flipkey/TripAdvisor, and Airbnb. RedAwning also operates a number of exclusive vacation property booking websites, including Perfect Places, VaycayHero, TravelPro Rentals, and RedAwning.com.
RedAwning has been a leading innovator in the vacation rental industry since 2010, with a mission to redefine the customer journey for guests, hosts and managers and to drive new approaches that make the booking experience more consistent, easier, safer and better for all. The company is profitable, rapidly growing, and backed by Silversmith Capital Partners.
Since 2017, RedAwning has expanded its reach and services by acquiring Vaycayhero.com, PerfectPlaces.com, TravelProRentals.com, Leavetown Vacations, Jetstream by Leavetown and Blizzard Internet Marketing.
To browse the RedAwning Collection, please visit www.redawning.com