Career Opportunities at RedAwning
Join the fastest growing marketing and reservations solution for vacation rentals in the industry.
Recently ranked #18 in the 2017 Bay Area’s Fastest Growing Top 100 Private Companies, and #3 in the East Bay, RedAwning is one of the fastest growing leaders in the vacation rental industry, offering exceptional career paths and opportunities for entry-level, mid-level and senior-level employees. We work in a relaxed, high-ceilinged, loft-style office environment in Emeryville, with free snacks, lunch once a week, and Friday happy-hour. If you’d like to jump on this juggernaut, send us a cover letter and your resume.
Join the Emeryville-based startup that’s transforming the way people travel. We’re the fastest, easiest, safest way to distribute, market and book a vacation rental.
Software Technologists: Full Stack, Backend, Frontend, Polyglots (Seattle Office Only)
Are you looking for the right tech company that will value your skills, ideas and passion while providing you with an amazing career opportunity? The RedAwning innovation hub, located in Seattle, is looking for that kind of person. While we have multiple offshore tech teams in different countries, the Seattle tech team of strong engineers is pushing the innovation envelope. We are a well funded, tech-focused company disrupting the vacation rental industry with a unique hotel-like experience for guests leveraging cutting edge, cloud-based technology solutions. We are world wide and work with all the big players in the industry such as Expedia, Airbnb, Booking.com, HomeAway, and many others to successfully promote property managers that have joined the largest branded network of vacation rental properties. Want to apply the latest tech coming out of Amazon and Google in real world solutions? We’re working closely with developers in these largest tech companies to collaborate on unique solutions.
While we’re writing many AWS Lambda’s in Python and mobile apps in React Native; we’re looking for polyglots, back-end devs, front-end devs, and full stack devs. Doesn’t matter if you’ve been using Java, Angular, or some other language; if you have the passion to build cool tech, then RedAwning is your match. There is no shortage of opportunity as we are in a high growth industry solving challenges using data driven, API centric tech to evolve the vacation rental space.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Contribute your ideas.
- Collaborate with other engineers to solve problems in unique and elegant ways.
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience with object oriented back-end development or responsive front-end development.
- [Backend] experience with one or more of the following: Python, Java, Ruby, C++, .Net
- [Frontend] experience with one or more of the following: React Native, Angular, React js, Bootstrap, Node js
- Understanding of data persistence.
- Experience working with enterprise level scale and large data.
- Detail/task oriented – ability to prioritize conflicting tasks in a high-paced environment.
- Ability to work well cross-functionally.
- Good communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Competitive compensation & stock options
- Health benefits
- Snacks and refreshments
- Fun and open work space environment
Job type: Full-time. Seattle Office Only. Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org